Thread: Woodpecker TS-12

Woodpecker TS-12

I was in the Woodcraft Store yesterday and they had some some Pinnacle TS-12 on sale that I am pretty sure were made by Woodpecker. They appeared to be identical. I got the TS-12 for $42.50. They want about $97 for the TS-32. I can see some usess for the TS-12 so my question is, does anyone have the 32 and is it handy and worth the $97? (MY wife says NOT) But I have selective hearing. We do quite a bit of full-scale lay-out and would like opinions onn whether it is a worthwhile tool or not. Thanks for taking the time.
    Thanks John
    Don't take life too seriously. No one gets out alive anyway!

I've got both of them. Got the 12 simply because it's not as cumbersome for most of what I use it for. I got the 32 for those times when I want to lay down a longer squared up line. Lines across 24" deep shop cabinet sides to line up the slides, for example.

I have the Woodpecker TS-32. Use it all the time. Love it.

I also have the TS-3 and TS-6 and use them far more.
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

If you want one I would grab it at that price. Woodpecker wants $144 for the red one.