Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gallery M

When one door closes another door opens...

Wow, you're in good company at that site, David - they have some amazing turnings posted there! (Bill Wyko - check out some of the segmented pieces!) Hope it works toward your cushy retirement, no matter what Andreas says!
    Steve \o/
    Dynamite With A Laser Beam LLC
    Epilog Helix 75W/Epilog Fusion Edge 80W and Jet 1642-EVS2

"Bill Wyko - check out some of the segmented pieces!"

They do have some nice segmented pieces. But I think Bill's are at least as good if not better. And Bill's humidors would fit right in too.
    David DeCristoforo

Sounds like you found a good gallery with an owner who really cares. Good luck with sales.
    I was sad because I had no shoes,
    Then I saw a man who had no feet
    ================================
    If you do today what no one else will,
    You'll do tomorrow what no one else can

good luck..I went to the website..many well crafted & beautiful items. Your work should fit right in. fingers crossed for you
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

I hope you have good luck DD. Looks to be a nice gallery with some really nice pieces.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.