Thread: Thank You Mr. Grizzly

Blog Entries

Cool Thank You Mr. Grizzly

The tool rest on my Grizzly 0462 recently sheered just below the T cross bar. I called Grizzly to buy a replacement and learned that the warranty had expired four days prior to my call. The gentleman at Grizzly Customer Service checked with his supervisor to find out if Grizzly could help me out. And Grizzly extended their warranty to cover this failure. When a company does something that is above and beyond their legal responsibility to gain customer satisfaction, it should be mentioned. It is a pleasure to deal with Grizzly Machinery. Grizzly wants to have and retain your business and is willing to invest in you to gain customer satisfaction.

2. Nice report, Ken........thanks for sharing...........we as end users make investments and need support for our machines.........glad to know that Grizzly came through for you!
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

That's good news! Thanks for sharing!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

I too have had excellent customer service from Grizzly which I consider above and beyond.
    "Count your age by friends, Count your life by smiles."

With their good sense and your generous report, they just added another positive to their reputation!
    Steve \o/
    Dynamite With A Laser Beam LLC
    Epilog Helix 75W/Epilog Fusion Edge 80W and Jet 1642-EVS2

Great news Ken. Nice to see companies stand behind there products.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Ken I concur heartily. Back in 2009 I had a major "inflicted by me" problem with my new G0690 table saw, you can see the details here. The results of Grizzly's wonderful customer support are here. I am not sure how this kind of customer service can be topped. I am sure some of you will remember my "Flying Grizzly.

"The best things in life are not things."

Quote Originally Posted by James Combs View Post
    Ken I concur heartily. Back in 2009 I had a major "inflicted by me" problem with my new G0690 table saw, you can see the details here. The results of Grizzly's wonderful customer support are here. I am not sure how this kind of customer service can be topped. I am sure some of you will remember my "Flying Grizzly.
    Hehe, I remember this one, I guess I had forgotten that it was YOU, who tried cutting down an entire tree with your tablesaw! I will tell you what, I don't own any grizzly machines yet, there is a jointer/planer combo they have that's in my future though. I have NEVER questioned grizzly's customer's service because of your story, (and the countless other stories.) Grizzly goes above and beyond other manufacturers to make things right, that is certain!
    “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ~ Albert Einstein

Glad they covered the toolrest under warranty. I would hope any company would do the same since we're only talking 4 days difference.

James, I remeber that like it was yesterday. That was sad, sad, sad...but a HOOT!
    I drink, therefore I am.