Thread: Is

Is

IS : SCAQMD 1136 presently in affect for California? If so, when was it finally initiated?

Looking for answers from Cali on this one.
    Last edited by sheldon pettit; 05-13-2012 at 4:36 PM.
    Sincerely,

S.Q.P - SAM - CHEMMY.......... Almost 50 years in this art and trade and counting...

Probably. The state is so in debt; with no money they probably can't enforce it.
    Scott

Finishing is an 'Art & a Science'. Actually, it is a process. You must understand the properties and tendencies of the finish you are using. You must know the proper steps and techniques, then you must execute them properly.

All I know is my luthier aquaintences out in Cali say that they have to go over the border just to get naphtha.

Hmm...Thanks guys i guess i'll breakdown and search it out, Scott, wouldn't surprise me at all. lol
    Sincerely,

S.Q.P - SAM - CHEMMY.......... Almost 50 years in this art and trade and counting...

I read the rule (my brain now hurts), and it looks to me like it has at least been in effect since at least 2005. It was adopted on September 16, 1983, and amended multiple times since.

IANAL, YMMV, Void in Kansas, Nebraska, etc..
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.