Thread: Good info about accurate hand sawing

Good info about accurate hand sawing

Thanks for the link, Zach. I've been making my first foray into hand sawing and am seeking all good pointers to help me improve. Thinking more consciously about what 'the line' represents when marking a piece to be cut is now going to be folded into my routine.

Blog Entries
    Great resource Zach.

Thanks for sharing.

I've been making my first foray into hand sawing and am seeking all good pointers to help me improve.
    I have been hand sawing for over 50 years. Only the last 10 or so have been aware of precision in sawing. Even on the day before this earth is left behind pointers on improving my abilities will be welcomed.

jtk
    Last edited by Jim Koepke; 05-17-2012 at 1:25 PM. Reason: quote & reply
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Nothing in that link that isn't obvious if you think about it, but who ever takes the time to think about it.Thanks for posting that!

That blog is in my RSS feed. They've been good entries, the ones about sawing. Make sure you look at the "Recent posts" on the left hand side of the blog; there's been something like 5 entries on sawing.

Blog Entries
    very well wrriten