Thread: ordering from A&H Turf

ordering from A&H Turf

Do you need a resellers license or is to the public? I see it says wholesale pricing but that doesnt clarify.

Also the reviews of them are cheapest pricing but awful times on shipping and awful customer service as far as emailing them or calling them. Can people chime in and let me know there experience?

Thanks

I have purchased from them, Blum hinges if I recall. No problem, great prices.
    Hello, My name is John and I am a toolaholic

Best price I've found on Freeborn cutters. Also, I order Blum tandems from them, and have had to return a few defective ones. Excellent customer service.

got the cheapest price on templates for the blum tandem box and it arrived within a week.

I bought a close-out General table saw from them and had a problem with the fence. They went out of their way to get me a new one, with great communication along the way. Since then I've purchased a number of other items from them, with great results. I'd give them two thumbs up.

I've purchased from them with no problems.

i buy most my hinges and drawer slides from them. no issues with customer service yet. reasonable shipping times.