Thread: CAMaster Booth @ IWF 2012

CAMaster Booth @ IWF 2012

CAMaster will be exhibiting at the IWF in Atlanta GA Aug 22-25 Our Booth # is 5153

We had a great turnout of creekers last time and would like to continue this year.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

Joey,

I hear they are predicting much larger crowds this year so the vendor list must be growing as well.
    We are planning to be there and I am looking into the possibility of acquiring a meeting room for SawMill Creek. I should have more details shortly.

most all of the major equipment companies have come back aboard this will be a big show!

keep me in the loop. and yes the space is getting low. http://s15.a2zinc.net/clients/iwf/iw....aspx?shmode=E
    here is a link to the map with all the vendors on it. It will be a great show.
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

5. For those of us that are really new to this, we are thinking we would like to go and see what this is all about. Any advise on what to register for or what to plan on seeing or doing while we are there.
    God Bless,
    James & Zelma (Psalm 18:2)
    "Inscriptions Of The Heart"
    Texas
    ~A person is only as good as their word~

it is a 4day international woodworking show and has been billed as the largest of the three in the world,(IWF< LIGNA>LAS VEGAS) the first time i went in the mid 90s i went the last day thinking it would be no big deal,, i was so dissapointed at how much i miissed,,,,, from then on two to three days minimum (now remember we are commercial cabinetmakers) i take all the guys who work for me as just what they learn from seeing all the materils finishes machinery and methods has always lead to an uptick in the quality of our shop. the seminars don't do much for me but just going thru studying the entire show then writing a plan to go back and purchase that which may interest me i do on the second or third day, the show specials are usually good for a month or so after. best 20 bucks you will spend to get in !

oh an do something nice in atlanta it is a great city !!
    Last edited by james mcgrew; 06-03-2012 at 9:14 AM.

7. Any recommendations on where to stay?
    God Bless,
    Texas

ollk on iwf website for hotels with a shuttle to the congress center, or ask joeyy !! i may take my harley,, i can park out front !!

9. I finally found that website this morning and having been looking and trying to decide where to stay, but we really are excited about going . . . just to get to see some of you guys. Thanks for all your input.
    Last edited by James & Zelma Litzmann; 06-04-2012 at 6:41 AM.
    God Bless,
    Texas