Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Best gloat ever!

Looks like you have everything you need. Great gloat. Hope to see some sawdust on the floor in the next pictures.

It is a good thing that you stayed on task and saved your money to get back into the thing you loved like the rest of us. There are many of us who have gone through some lean times and with a good support system and a loving spouse, the time passes and things change for the better. My wife and I went through a pretty lean time when she became disabled and I had hurt my shoulders, once the money ran out of our savings I sold my boat, my ATV, and my 40 acre woodlot. I tried to hang on to all my tools as they were my way to make a bit of money to keep the household going.

Good luck with the new tools and keep the faith and a smile on your face!

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown

What a find!!! Nice score. I have the exact same chainsaw. Stihl makes a bar and chain kit that will make that chainsaw 2 inches longer if you find it just isnt long enough!