Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AWOL??? - Not really!

Blog Entries
    John, you're a valued member here. Just be sure you don't become a stranger. we really enjoy your input & critique skills. Be sure to at least post the pieces you're making for the gallery. The very best of luck in your endeavours. God bless.
    What you listen to is your business....what you hear is ours.

John, I'm glad to hear things are going well. I always log in expecting to see some pictures of your next great piece. I will miss that.

John - I know you will have your plate full for the next few months. Take care of business, enjoy the gallery experience and keep checking in whenever you have the time!!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Whatever... I think John just doesn't love us anymore...
    I drink, therefore I am.

We are glad your health is good. Take care of business and we will see you around.

Sure glad you posted this and let us know what is going on. I too was getting worried not seeing your normal amount of posts and threads.

Sid
    Sid Matheny
    McMinnville, TN

Good for you, John!

John, you deserve it. You have been a great help and inspiration to me personally. Each time I think I will never get there, I remember how short a period you have been turning. Your replacement (Kathy Marshall) also is short tenured so she fits right in. My all your future roads be a little more downhill.
    Tom

2 Chronicles 7:14

John, You are always in the shadows keeping a watch on the turning masses, we have all gained from watching you grow as a turner, we know you will continue to explore and grow into new realms of turning.

Have fun,

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown

I will miss you here as well. I hope that I may have the and take the opportunity to visit you again some day. Take care, may life treat you well.
    C&C WELCOME

I am also in the camp of those that will miss your comments / critiques / input. Its one of the ways that I have learned a little here and there to improve my forms, shapes and ideas.

Awfully proud to see you taking the opportunity to share your creations with the world, its a great opportunity for you! Thanks for all you have done here!

John,
    I have to say I am in the boat with a lot of other guys here that are going to miss your daily posts and comments. It sounds like something great is happening in your life and I hope everything goes well. Please don't be a stranger.

John,
    I'd like to wish you the best and say thank you for everything. You have been a great help and inspiration to me since I started down the vortex.
    Thanks John!
    "Count your age by friends, Count your life by smiles."

Congrats John on the "over exposure" couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

"The best things in life are not things."

John, thank you for the effort you made to contribute to the woodturning community. Making 14,000+ posts takes time and we all only have 24 hours each day. I have benefited from your commentary, critiques and general good spirit.

I wish you all the best in your new endeavors.

Blessings, Tom

Tom Hamilton
    Chapel Hills Turning Studio
    Douglasville, GA

Hoosier by birth, Georgian by choice!

Have blanks, will trade.