Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting in touch with Shenhui?

Another interesting thing to do with old hard drives is make mirrors for laser engravers. Do a search for the thread.

Bruce
    Hardware: Chinese Laser
    GWeike C1290 80 watt Reci laser
    Home built CNC, Joe's hybrid 4x4
    12" Delta Bandsaw, Jet Table Saw
    Router table, and more.
    Software: CorelDraw Suite 5x
    PhotoShop 7,

If anyone interested I got this offer from Shenhui today.
    We have some stock laser cutting/engraving machinefor sale at present.

size Fob price remark
    600x400mm USD1650 up/down worktable
    700x500mm USD1650 up/down worktable
    900x600mm USD2350 up/down worktable
    900x600mm USD2350 honey comb worktable
    1200x900mm USD2550 up/down worktable
    1200x900mm USD2550 honey comb worktable
    Epilog MINI 18 35w
    Shenhui SH-G350D 100w
    DIY CNC router 40x60

Those prices are really good , I spoke to blanca just now , they are 1 year old , not used but mnfgred by them a year ago. (same production as mine) Come with 60w Tubes and all the accessories. Blower , pipes , air assist etc .Cheap chiller , but it's good enough for the 60w tubes they supply.They wont have the latest motherboard etc , but thats no trainsmash. Great for a starter or 2nd machine.
    Rodney Gold, Toker Bros trophies, Cape Town , South Africa :
    Roland 2300 rotary . 3 x ISEL's ..1m x 500mm CnC .
    Tekcel 1200x2400 router , 900 x 600 60w Shenui laser , 1200 x 800 80w Reci tube Shenhui Laser
    6 x longtai lasers 400x600 60w , 1 x longtai 20w fiber
    2x Gravo manual engravers , Roland 540 large format printer/cutter. CLTT setup
    1600mm hot and cold laminator , 3x Dopag resin dispensers , sandblasting setup, acid etcher

Blanca put me in touch with Pascal. I tried to see if I could work with Blanca, but no luck.

Below is the quote Pascal provided for the 80W RECI. I decided not to go with 2 lasers (a.k.a. - Wife said NO)

(1) SH-G1290 Laser Cutting Machine (80W RECI) the FOB cost for this machine with the following spare parts is US$5,600
    •Chiller CW5000
    •Motorized Up and Down table
    •Red dot pointer to be coincidental with the beam path
    •18mm lenses, NOT 15mm – IMPORTED lenses
    •NO Auto-focus system
    •40mm Focus Length – IMPORTED lenses
    •Steel Honey-comb worktable
    •Aluminum knife worktable
    •X-axis switch on top left
    •Make a removable inspection hatch at the left side of the machine
    •Stronger Blower
    •Black and Red color
    •220V, 60HZ
    •Both Cylinder and Irregular rotary

The cost for the extra parts can be read as follows:

•1x 80W RECI Tube US$400
    •1x Tube power supply US$160
    •Belts (One Set) US$90
    •3x Reflector lens – IMPORTED lenses US$120
    •2x Focus lens – IMPORTED lenses US$100
    •2x Focus lens (Focus Length 40mm) – IMPORTED lenses US$100
    •2x Focus lens (Focus Length 50mm) – IMPORTED lensesUS$100
    •2x Focus lens (Focus Length 70mm) – IMPORTED lensesUS$100
    •1x Step motor set US$120
    •1x Step motor driver set US$120
    •1x Main board (Motherboard) US$330
    •1x LCD Panel US$70
    •1x Bearings set US$60
    •2x Red dot US$28

Required special requests:

•Will be paying for laser via PayPal. 30% in advance and 70% when laser is ready to be shipped ok, our paypal account is laserchina@yahoo.com
    •I understand that North America sales are handled by Pascal? There have been MULTIPLE complaints about orders through Pascal with missing parts so I have the following requirements:
    •PICTURES OF THE MACHINE IN THE CRATE WITH THE FRONT OPEN AND ALL SPARE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES LAID OUT IN FRONT OF THE MACHINE PRIOR TO SHIPPING.ok,
    •ITEMIZED SHIPPING CHECKLIST EMAILED TO ME CONFIRMING ALL PARTS ARE INCLUDED IN CRATE PRIOR TO SHIPPING.ok,
    •DO NOT PACK ANYTHING ON TOP OF HONEYCOMB TABLEok,
    •DO NOT UNDERVALUE ON INVOICE. PLEASE SEND WITH CORRECT VALUE INVOICE.ok,
    •I am planning on using Rogers & Brown as my customs broker - http://www.rogers-brown.com/ok,
    Glenn Chua
    Morrisville, NC
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Trotec 80W Speedy 400
    CAMaster Stinger III

I don't know anything about engraving machines, but reading through this I am curious why people order things like spare motherboards and LCD panels.

Quote Originally Posted by John Coloccia View Post
    I don't know anything about engraving machines, but reading through this I am curious why people order things like spare motherboards and LCD panels.
    Because they fail and people don't want to wait for them to ship a new replacement from China. With their policies and holidays, you could get it within a few days or you could get it in 3-4 weeks. People that order replacements want to have their own supply so if something goes bad, they can pull it off the shelf and install it and be running the same day, not losing money waiting for something to come whenever it happens to come along.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

I wouldn't have guessed that LCDs and motherboards failed that much. Really what I missed, though, is that this is coming direct from China. I assumed that they had someone in North America that stocked machines and spare parts so it seemed funny to order a machine's worth of spares. It also makes sense now why everyone is so hot to make sure nothing is missing from the order. I was thinking to myself, "What the heck is the big deal? If something's missing just call and have it sent out...what's with these guys?" LOL.

Those spares will actually work in just about any chinese machines apart from belts , you can sell them on if you don't use them.
    All I have had fail in over a year of using my 2 machines is a cheap tube , due to operator error - we have gone thru a lens or 2 cos my staff are rough.
    Rodney Gold, Toker Bros trophies, Cape Town , South Africa :
    Roland 2300 rotary . 3 x ISEL's ..1m x 500mm CnC .
    Tekcel 1200x2400 router , 900 x 600 60w Shenui laser , 1200 x 800 80w Reci tube Shenhui Laser
    6 x longtai lasers 400x600 60w , 1 x longtai 20w fiber
    2x Gravo manual engravers , Roland 540 large format printer/cutter. CLTT setup
    1600mm hot and cold laminator , 3x Dopag resin dispensers , sandblasting setup, acid etcher