Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a chance to buy a Grizzly G1495

1. This is the G1495.......he got a decent deal!
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

That's the one...The only thing's that seem to be missing are the sanding stuff on the end & the spur center. He's going to look around his shop for them...Hope he finds them...What I did get as an extra like I said is 19 Robert Sorby turning tools...They seem to be worth a good amount from what I've found for prices if I had to buy them....

Jay, you'll probably be fine with it...at least for now. You are right that the tools add value. When you upgrade (notice I said when, not if), you'll at least have turning tools to keep. Worst case scenario, you should be able to unload the lathe for $300 and you get to keep the tools. Would be nice if he can find the extra stuff that came with the lathe so it will be complete. If not, find out how much they are from Grizzly, and see if you can knock that off the price...

nice deal i think; with that many Sorby tools the lathe could be considered nearly free

welcome to the vortex ........ if you listen carefully you will hear a sucking sound that is going to get alot louder hehe