Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Okay...Where's Our Party?....

Congrats, Wally. That's fantastic. I only have 47 years to go.
    Where did I put that tape measure...

Thumbs up

Congrats to you and the missus! I'm right behind you - we'll celebrate our 70th in ... 2053!!!
    Steve \o/
    Dynamite With A Laser Beam LLC
    Epilog Helix 75W/Epilog Fusion Edge 80W and Jet 1642-EVS2

Congratulations to both you and your wife! Also thanks to the both of you for your service to our country. Those of us that served in the armed forces sometimes get thanks for what we did, but our wives seldom get thanked for the great job they did. I know my service would have been a lot harder to bear without my wife's support.
    When all is said and done--more is usually said than done.

Wally, that is awesome! Congrats. Of couse, 1/2 of us will go to Portland, Oregon and the other 1/2 to Portland, Maine...you didn't specify.
    I drink, therefore I am.

Absolutely amazing! Congrats to BOTH of you. At 34 yrs of wedded bliss, I guess my wife and I are barely getting warmed up! I hope many of us can follow in your footsteps; just not sure we can all find women to put up with us for that long.

Very best personal regards to you and Mrs. D, Patirck

Wally, Congratulations to you & Mrs. D. A great achievement. You are an inspiration...

Congratulations to both you and your wife! That is wonderful!

Not to many can say that! These days most have more than one marriage and don't add up to 70 together. Hope you enjoy your dinner.
    Rex

Congrats Wally, my wife and I will be celebrating 40 years in August but you've got us beat by a mile. It's great to see that kind of love and commitment. Way to go
    Teaching grandchildren the hobby is rewarding. Most of the time

Wally, congratulations to a couple who obviously knows how to share, care and love one another. I don't think I've ever encountered a 70th anniversary except for the little picture in the Sunday paper. This one is real people who I wade in the "Creek" with. WOW!

Looks to me like the first segment of this 70th anniversary party is right here, with this being chorus #56!

Enjoy and all the best to you and your bride!

Blessings, Tom
    Chapel Hills Turning Studio
    Douglasville, GA

Hoosier by birth, Georgian by choice!

Have blanks, will trade.

Wally, congratulations to you and Mrs. D. My wife and I have been married 52 years, hope we make it to 70.
    Have a great anniversary and party in August.

Dale

Blog Entries
    Wally, I wish you a very special happy anniversary. In these times so many people don't understand that marriage is a lifetime commitment. God bless the two of you.
    What you listen to is your business....what you hear is ours.

BIG Congratulations to both of you! I have heard that marriage is more about being the right person than finding the right person. It seems you two have done both. Congratulations again.

Wally,
    I'm late getting here but I sincerely congradulate you and your wife. It's great when you're with the right one.
    "Count your age by friends, Count your life by smiles."

Congratulations on your anniversary Wally, may the two of you have many more.
    Best Regards,

Gordon