Thread: Bosch battery offer.

Bosch battery offer.

Menards had a 18 volt lithium ion drill, with 2 batteries on sale for 99.99. They also had an offer from Bosch for a certificate for 2 extra batteries. Well, I bought one, and you had to send the original receipt, the upc label off the box, and fill out a form to receive the batteries, and it had to be between the dates of the offer. Well, I did everything the papers said, but I'm still waiting on the extra batteries. Anyone else respond to this offer? And have you received the batteries?

I didn't buy this drill, but how long have you been waiting? Usually it's some mindblowing amount of time like 8-12 weeks.

Oh, and you might be able to call Bosch and found out the status of the processing.

I bought a Bosch lithium ion drill/impact driver combo at a woodworking show some time ago and they had a certificate for a free accompanying tool, be it extra batteries like your deal, or what I chose, a cordless jigsaw. The certificate said to expect delivery in 6-8 weeks. I just got it last week, which was a full 12 weeks past the date I submitted. I had just pulled out my paperwork and was about to contact them when it showed up. Ended up to be a pretty good deal with a Li-ion drill, impact driver and jigsaw for $129 bucks.

So I'm thinking that if you're patient the batteries will eventually show up.

I bought a Bosch 18V drill and sent in for the two batteries - I was very suprised when I got them in 3 weeks.

I had the same experience: 18V drill, batteries in about 3 weeks. That was right when the offer started, so maybe it's slower now...

6. I got mine in about 3-4 weeks iirc.

Received a letter from Robert Bosch Tool Corp yesterday, said due to overwhelming response, I should expect delivery within the next 120 to 160 days of my free batteries. At least they are not weaseling out on the offer.