Was out Rust Hunting today. Bought three $1 saws, and a little $.50er. Two of the saws are your standard 26" warranted superior types, with clunky handles..SDC13180.jpgMight be worth a dollar each? The little saw/SDC13181.jpgI bought it strictly for them three brass bolts. I don't have any red paint at the shop, either. Which brings up the fourth saw buy of the daySDC13184.jpg Ah.. yeah. Big guy. 28"+ in length, looking like someone had chopped another 4-6" off the end. Brass hardware. Warranted Superior, with the eagle, on the Medallion. At the heel, it is over 7" wide. Tote looks like either a D-7, or a D-8. No etch has been found, either. Any ideas out there? is this a "Keeper'? Lil'Red will supply the missing saw bolt. I already have the blade cleaned of all the rust. ONE missing tooth, drat! No kinks, though. has a nice "ring' to it, as well. Any ideas what I have here?

As for those screwdrivers, the Stanley will complete a set i have. The other one? Know more after a clean up. Shank is square, almost chisel like. Ferrel is steel. Fifty cents a-piece for the drivers.