Thread: Signs and Corian

Signs and Corian

I normally post in the Engravers Forum so this is a little weird for me. We've been members here for the last 6 years. I keep waiting for the day "we" come up with something to post to show but other than our mirrors, we got nothing that'll stand up to you guys. But our day is coming . . .

We are going to try and start doing ADA signs. We were so honored to meet Keith and Jackie at the IWF, we only spent a few hours with them but oh my goodness, did they inspire us!

My question to all of you is, do you have any advise for us before we start this? We own a laser and a CNC. Any input is appreciated!

Oh, and by the way if you ever get a chance to meet Keith and Jackie, don't pass it up. We basically drove 13.5 hours one way to do just that and are so glad we did, awesome people!
    God Bless,
    James & Zelma (Psalm 18:2)
    "Inscriptions Of The Heart"
    Texas
    ~A person is only as good as their word~

James and Zelma - Welcome.

The best advice I can give you, you already know. Listen to Keith.

All the best
    Ken
    "And now for something completely different..."

Very true, tks.
    God Bless,
    Texas

James and Zelma,
    I followed Keith advise about 3 years ago when I met Keith and Jackie at Jim McGrews. Make some samples and look around for new buildings in your area, contact the general contractor or architect .... there is a lot of leg work involved.
    Hardware:
    CAMaster 508 ATC + Recoil
    2013 Trotec Speedy 100, 60 watt, rotary attachment, vector grid.
    Software:
    CoralDraw - Aspire 9 - EnRoute

Custom Architectural Signage
    Mick Martin Woodworking

Thanks Mick, trying to get in contact with Dupont, we have call and sent an email but have not heard from them, but it has only been a couple of days. Can't wait to get started.
    God Bless,
    Texas