Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad News.. Jeff Myroup passed...

Exclamation Sad News.. Jeff Myroup passed...

I do not know anything other than what has been stated on Facebook ... Jeff Myroup has passed. My sincere condolences to his family and friends. He will be missed! Thoughts and prayers sent...
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Steve, this is shocking news!! Not only was Jeff a talented artist, but just an all round nice guy. He has been a tremendous contributor to SMC, and he went out of his way to help me with chemical patination, sent me videos, and specific instructions. This will be a tremendous loss to his family, but also to this community. I pray for comfort for those that were close to him.

Steve I was in complete shock. Jeff had helped me and answered questions on woodburning. We had just e-mailed a couple of weeks ago. I loved seeing his work on here and his contributions were invaluable. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Steve, that's a shock to me to, I don't do face book. My condolences and prayers for his family and friends.
    Comments and Constructive Criticism Welcome

Haste in every craft or business brings failures. Herodotus,450 B.C.

5. Oh my..........so sad to hear this. Jeff indeed was a truly gifted artist..........his pyrography work was second to none! If anyone gets any additional information, please post so the SMC turning family can understand what happened. Prayers and condolences to his family.
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

I was told he passed quietly in his sleep. Do not know the cause.

He was a great guy. I met
    him at turn on chicago this year. I got the feeling he was the kind of guy that would go out of his way to do anything he could for you.

He will be missed. My thoughts and prayers to his family

I'm still in shock. Just such a nice guy and so talented. I pray his family is comforted is this difficult time. Rest in piece Jeff.
    -------
    No, it's not thin enough yet.
    -------

What a shock! Very sad news indeed. Such a big loss, not only to his family and friends, but also to the turning community.
    Sincere condolences to his family and friends, he will be missed.
    "If it is wood, I will turn it."
    vor-tex: any activity, situation, or way of life regarded as irresistibly engulfing.

Very sad to here. He really seemed like a nice guy with a lot of talent. Life is way to short.

Alan

That's very sad, I loved Jeff's work! My prayers will be going out to him and his family
    “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ~ Albert Einstein

Yes, bad news...like everyone, have a tought for his friends and family

12. RIP Jeff you were one of the good guys. Thinking of your friends and family.
    Ermmm ............ lots of miles from Mr S very many miles

Sad news, may he rest in peace. This will be a rough time for the family.
    Retired - when every day is Saturday (unless it's Sunday).

Sad news indeed.
    C&C WELCOME

Our thoughts and prayers will be with his family. I didn't know him, but admired his work. He was truly talented.