Thread: Google Image search

Google Image search

Did google recently change their image search layout? Or is it just my computer?

I used to be able to do an image search then on the left hand side I could pick all sorts of options like black and white, line drawing or clipart. Those options are no longer showing up for me.
    Universal M-300 (35 Watt CO2)
    Universal X-660 (50 Watt CO2)

Hans (35 watt YAG)
    Electrox Cobra (40 watt YAG)

Glass With Class, Cameron, Wisconsin

I've just checked Joe and it is still there on the left hand side at the bottom under the colour swatch.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

yea, its just below the search bar in search tools, took me a bit to figure it out
    Attached Images Attached Images

That caught me by surprise too. I use image search a lot for little bits and pieces of things. At the bottom of the page there is a 'Switch to Basic Version' link...and I notice at the top of the page there is now a 'Search Tools' link.
    -Jim Coffee-

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillmann View Post
    Did google recently change their image search layout? Or is it just my computer?

I used to be able to do an image search then on the left hand side I could pick all sorts of options like black and white, line drawing or clipart. Those options are no longer showing up for me.
    Jim Coffee
    James Coffee Studios
    Epilog 24TT, 45W, Nikon D7100, Corel Draw, PhotoShop CC, Lightroom CC, etc.
    Escondido, CA