Thread: Got a weird message when trying to post to a thread.

Blog Entries

Got a weird message when trying to post to a thread.

I got this message when trying to read the thread.

It seems to only be this thread. I am thinking it might have gotten closed or something,

Ok, my screenshots didn't post either. What's going on?

The message is:
    Larry Browning, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The thread from Brian D Anderson subject "I really hate to do this..." was moved somewhere from the General Woodworking Forum.
    Last edited by Larry Browning; 11-26-2012 at 1:22 PM.
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    Larry, the post was removed from view. "Vote for Me" threads are not allowed in our forums.

Bruce
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Larry,

I have had the same messages when I was trying to a thread and the thread got moved by another Moderator to the Moderator's Forum. It happens because before you hit the "Submit" button, the thread has been moved and is no longer available for your post.

As Bruce stated, "Vote For" threads aren't allowed here at SMC.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....