Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sooo… What is it??? Gloat???

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Singer
    I think it is a seal to emboss paper.....put your stamp on...like an engineer or architect...I have a fancy self inking one....I broke my old ones from overstamping....now I am trying to under stamp

Hey Mark, for years in Florida we were 'Registered Engineers' , and that's what our seal said. Three years or so ago, the Board decided we were 'Certified Engineers', so we all had to buy new seals. NOW, DA BOARD, in their infinite wisdom (?) decides we are 'Licensed Engineers' So guess what !!!! We have to buy new seals AGAIN !! Just ordered a new one on Friday.

I'm figuring the embossing seal maker's lobby is pretty strong in Florida.... Or the Board's lawyers have a lot of spare time or something..... Does it REALLY make a difference?? Just pick one and let's go with it. So you want a Registered Engineer? How about a Certified Engineer? Or is your preference a soon to be Licensed Engineer ?? Got ya' covered whatever you need!!

Sorry Ken, didn't mean to hijack your thread!! BTW, with the pin coming through the center, I doubt it's an embossing seal. I've seen what you have before, but can't remember when or where. I'll go with some sort of grommet setting tool.
    Last edited by Tony Falotico; 04-24-2005 at 8:25 PM.
    Tony