Thread: grizzly g0604x opinions

grizzly g0604x opinions

I found this jointer for sale and gave them a call. I am told it has never been ran. Was orginally bought for some projects about 3 years ago and never used. They want $400. A new one is $725. Normally I would say that is to much but this is an unused jointer and it was stored inside so there is no rust or damage. Do you think that that is worth it under these circumstances? thanks
    shaun

Do you think it's worth $400?.....can you get something better for $400? What are your alternatives? I think it seems like a reasonable asking price....but I'm not buying it so that doesn't mean squat. If you think it's worth it for you then go get it before someone else does If you think something else better may come along then you can wait and see. I've learned different areas of the country have far different used machinery supplies/values, so without knowing your specific area....that's as good as it gets.

JeffD

I have one. Bought it years ago off the Grizzly Outlet site for $600 (I think). I had problems with the drive belt. It kept falling off, although I spent a lot of time messing with the alignment. I switched to a link belt and it has worked great ever since. I would buy a new one again if I wanted one for $400.