Thread: One of my first" Ornaments"

One of my first" Ornaments"

This was made from a Cedar limb that has been in the shop for a while. I could not figure out weather to turn it or burn it. I'm now glad I turned it. I will be making more of these. I just wish I had started making these things sooner. I bet they would sell really well. I will probally pass this one along as a Christmas present. It is finished with 4 coats of spray Laqure. C&C Welcome
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good looking ornament for a first Donny. They are fun and adictive. They do sell wel. I sell a lot of them in November and December. I start making mine in Feburary so I can been done by December. lol I make about 110 to 130 a year.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

[QUOTE=Bernie Weishapl;2017122]Good looking ornament for a first Donny. They are fun and adictive. They do sell wel. I sell a lot of them in November and December. I start making mine in Feburary so I can been done by December. lol I make about 110 to 130 a year.

Bernie, How much these things go for? I was thinking in the 20-25 dollar range.

Donny ours sell good at twenty bucks.
    ---I may be broke---but we have plenty of wood---

Thanks Gary. That was where I was going to start at.