Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grizzly catalog

Grizzly catalog

Anyone get a new Grizzly tool catalog yet?
    Wonder whats new.

I did not get their Christmas sale catalog so I must have fallen off the mailing list. Will request a new catalog as soon as I know they are out.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

I fell off also, but that is a great catalog. I can look at it for hours.

I will have one on Friday when an order arrives. It will be interesting to see the new prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Riddle View Post
    I will have one on Friday when an order arrives. It will be interesting to see the new prices.
    Aren't the new prices available at the Grizz website?
    Scott Vroom

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.

I bet you dont get one w/ your order unless you requested it. I got a bandsaw for christmas and there was no catalog with it.

Quote Originally Posted by David Starks View Post
    I bet you dont get one w/ your order unless you requested it. I got a bandsaw for christmas and there was no catalog with it.
    I requested one with the order. You simply check a box during the checkout process. It should be there.

Grizzly's website still shows only the 2012 main catalog, along with the Christmas flyer and the newest, a "Power Tool Flyer" with prices good through 3/1/13.

I've been requesting a Grizzly catalog for years now, and I still have never received one. Starting to wonder whether the mailman is keeping them. Grizzly is missing out on a lot of my money since they don't seem to want to send me a catalog.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Baker View Post
    I've been requesting a Grizzly catalog for years now, and I still have never received one. Starting to wonder whether the mailman is keeping them. Grizzly is missing out on a lot of my money since they don't seem to want to send me a catalog.
    I never had a problem getting a catalog. In fact one year I posted on here I did not receive one and had one in the mail just a few days later in an envelop addressed to me.
    "Remember back in the day, when things were made by hand, and people took pride in their work?"
    - Rick Dale

Look at the online version and simply purchase a small item that way. During the checkout, check the box indicating you want one. You will get them from that point forward. I never could get one until I ordered a $5 item. Now they don't seem to stop, which is just fine.

New catalog is now showing as available....

https://www.grizzly.com/catalog_requests.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lehnert View Post
    Anyone get a new Grizzly tool catalog yet?
    Wonder whats new.

I did not get their Christmas sale catalog so I must have fallen off the mailing list. Will request a new catalog as soon as I know they are out.
    A few of the woodworking related items are a new drill press, pocket hole machine, workbench & panel shaping jigs.

My Shelix head turns up today, I do hope there's a catalogue in there.

Can you get online to see their stuff? Most times it has more info anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Angrisani View Post
    New catalog is now showing as available....

https://www.grizzly.com/catalog_requests.aspx
    Is the request form working for anyone else? I've tried filling it out numerous times, from different computers and with two different browsers, and all I get is the message "An error occurred while processing your request." I don't mean to sound like I am complaining, but how hard is it to process an address form?