Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of Our completed Kitchen

Mike,

I was faced with similar choices when I did mine. We also wound up with a stacked double oven and separate microwave. So glad that we did it that way! I did do a cabinet depth GE Monogram fridge with the top mounted compressor and like the looks, but had to settle for a 36" wide unit. Wish I could have done the 42", but it is sufficient, although seems so much smaller than a free standing unit !

About 2 yrs after I completed mine the DW died and a new one with a panel matching front was 3/4 inch deeper !! I needed to make special transition moulding for the depth difference, but fortunately didn't need to redo the counter top !!

Again, beautiful job and enjoy!
    Dick Mahany.

Awesome job Mike. Don't think I could do a job that large with bought cabinets.

Absolutely beautiful. Great design and craftsmanship.

George

Wonderful job - design, methods, and result. Well done. I am finding it very helpful to go back through your old threads to see your approach as you worked your way through this.

Paul

Thanks for the additional photo's. What a difference... The time and effort you spent on building your kitchen was well worth it many times over. I can not believe the difference between the old and new. Great job Mike.

Sam

Nice job. I vaguely remember a thread way back about what to do with the ceilings--the result is great!

Very, very nice results Mike! Well done Sir!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Simply incredible!

Can you post a link to the software you used?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Goetzke View Post
    About ten years ago I bought a rail system from Eurekazone to break down sheet goods and liked the do-it-yourself or tinker-toy feature of the tools and extrusions.

Mike
    I had read something online from a person named Dino about that system but didn't see many others giving ti an endorsement. Apparently the system works well for you. Your work is fabulous.

Absolutely amazing. I'm awestruck, and admittedly, a little envious of your talents.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity" - anon

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios Fradelakis View Post
    Simply incredible!

Can you post a link to the software you used?
    Here is the link CabinetPlanner.

This is one of the screen shots I found. The business owner Rob was a cabinet builder and wrote the software. Whenever I had questions/problems he responded to me within minutes most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Riddle View Post
    I had read something online from a person named Dino about that system but didn't see many others giving ti an endorsement. Apparently the system works well for you. Your work is fabulous.
    From my personal experience with the tools I would not trade my Eurekazone equipment for any other system (but they all do about the same things).

Mike

We renovated our home and had my wife's kitchen done with top-of-line cooking equipment as she's a wonderful cook. the cabinetry was near top-of-line but nothing like what your is, nor near the amount of it. If she had the amount of cabinets, she'd go ape! I definitely have to show her, but my only "out" is: our kitchen space couldn't handle the amount of cabinets. If it did, she would demand I try something like this as it is absolutely smashing. It would take me well over two years. Probably twenty.

That is really one beautiful kitchen, now why don't you have mine done yet? Larry

Blog Entries
    Wow ! Nice Work!