Sorry my first post here is a help-wanted. I've been a lurker here for a while and finally decided to start a profile and post. I've been piecing together my hobby woodshop for a while now. The last piece I needed was a decent bandsaw, and over the holidays I found one on craigslist. 1990's USA-made Delta 14" closed stand saw with a carter guide, factory Delta fence, and a mobile base. $325, which wasn't a 'steal' but still a pretty good deal IMO. I went and checked it out, it ran fine, so I paid and loaded it on my little utility trailer. I moved it on its back, and being a closed-stand it strapped down quite level and made it home without any fuss. Got it into the shop and back on the mobile base, positioned it, plugged it in and got NOTHING with I hit the switch . No buzz, hum, click, breaker didn't trip, lights didn't flicker, nothing. Double checked the outlet with another tool, everything was fine. Took the switch off to see if any of the little wires rattled loose, everything was tight and in place as it should be. I've tried spinning the motor over by hand with the switch on, still nothing. No signs of life whatsoever. Just wondering what I should check? I haven't had time to get the meter out and start tracing power from the beginning, but it seems like something must have happened on the short 25 minute drive home? Any likely cuplrits?