Thread: Aluma Wallet

Aluma Wallet

has anybody ever tried to laser one of these?
    https://www.alumawallet.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Overturf View Post
    has anybody ever tried to laser one of these?
    https://www.alumawallet.com/
    My dad sometimes buys junk like this on TV, and then tries to give it to me. This was one of the ones that I didn't even pretend to take home with me. Do the owner a favor...make up some story about how it melted in the machine and toss it in the trash for him.

You can laser them.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Thanks Mike!

Here's one I did for my wife...40power, 20speed. I had a "whoops" moment, when I forgot to shield off the latch mechanism at the bottom from getting lasered and hit the panic button. Left a little line there, but the piece is so busy, you hardly notice. Well, the wife doesn't.....the engraver does.

Vytek 65-watt F/X2
    Photoshop Elements
    Photograv

A lot of free time....

Hi Joseph,
    I've been wanting to do my red one! Yours looks great. I love the paisley like pattern . . . care to share?

Thanks for the inspiration
    Vicki

Hi Joseph,

I actually have one of these sitting around doing nothing... I should try it. Your busy design looks so good.

cheers, dee
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

I did engrave mine and it came out real nice. Didnt get a pic sorry it was a last minute Christmas present for my Aunt she loved it!

They're meant for women? No wonder I hated mine. LOL. That pattern is very nice, Joseph.

Hang on.....this just in: NOT just for chicks.

Thanks for the good words, peeps. Here's a pair that I did for some friends. Dudes, too. They make great bachelors gifts, birthday...etc. and so on and therefore...you know the drill.

I'm just waiting on Samuel Jackson to ring me up and order the "BMF" AlumaWallet.

Last names are blurred to protect the not so innocent.

Vytek 65-watt F/X2
    Photoshop Elements
    Photograv

A lot of free time....

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Belangia View Post
    Hang on.....this just in: NOT just for chicks.

Thanks for the good words, peeps. Here's a pair that I did for some friends. Dudes, too. They make great bachelors gifts, birthday...etc. and so on and therefore...you know the drill.

I'm just waiting on Samuel Jackson to ring me up and order the "BMF" AlumaWallet.

Last names are blurred to protect the not so innocent.
    The only wallet a single man can carry without showing the tell-tale ring debossing .. That's probably waaay to 60's
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cunningham View Post
    The only wallet a single man can carry without showing the tell-tale ring debossing .. That's probably waaay to 60's
    coffee just came out my nose..