Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HD 10% Off Weekend - Ridgid Miter Stand -$99

got mine was impressed it was heavier than I expected.

I was also supprised I thought that they were supposed to get your ID on file when you buy denatured alcohol. No one asked me a thing.

I've bought denatured before here in NY. Never got ID'd before.
    I could cry for the time I've wasted, but thats a waste of time and tears.

Glad Its Over

I am glad all you guys took advantage of the 10% coupon orgy and better yet, the Ridgid MSUV for $99 before discounts. I dumped a bundle at HD buying a bunch of stair parts in anticipation of a forth coming new stairway project in addition to picking up a MSUV, that was a real bargin to say the least.

Being recently retired has its advantages and that is to have time to pursue deals like this one when they present themselves. Let's see what we can find in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Starosta
    Will any saw fit on this base? I have the Hitachi 10" slider.

Keith
    I have an Hitachi 10" slider on mine. Had to drill additional holes but it is a great piece of equipment. I keep my slider over to one side of the shop and set it up when needed. As Per said it sets up almost instantly and is well built.

Just to add what I found: I stopped at my local HD (Louisville, KY) and they told me that $99 was the new regular price. I asked if the item was being discontinued or no longer carried. The guy said no, when we run out they would order more. The shelf had a white price sticker, not the yellow sale sticker. They had two in stock. FYI..........Rob

I went today to my local HD in Mishawaka, Indiana and they still had the price at $149.

My local Home Depot also has $149 as the price

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    I saw them yesterday at my local HD with a "regular price" tag at $99
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

$149 at the local Home Depots as well as on the HD web site.

...Bob

Still in play?

I just received this weeks HD circular in Thursday nights paper and it clearly shows the MSUV for $99 limited time offer down from $149. I'm going to pick it up now. I'm going to try for the F&F 10% off too. I'll post when I get back and let you know the status.

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    I may go for another one at that price. Could really put her to good use. This one worked out well for me
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=11297&d=1097499102
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Just back from the HD in Annapolis, MD. Picked this up for $99.00 but the F&F discount was over. Still a great deal. There were 3 other guys there picking up the same thing, after that they had 4 left.

Good luck to everyone and thanks Mike!!!
    Last edited by MoJoe Reiser; 03-03-2006 at 12:46 PM.

Well worth grabbing. I have it and love it.
    I could cry for the time I've wasted, but thats a waste of time and tears.

Paid $179 for mine and it is worth it. In addition to what Per said, pay close attention to placement for the mounting holes/bolts. It is easy to hit one of the sliding rails and interfere with its operation.

An earlier post complained about it being difficult to set up. Maybe the problem described above is the cause. Mine is slick going up or down.

BILL

I just returned from my local HD in Prescott, AZ. They have the stand in stock for $99 but no one knew anything about a 10
    % off coupon. So I came home without the miter saw stand.

Howard