Thread: I think I scored today :)

I think I scored today :)

Just doing my usual cruise of C/L the other day, and one ad was for "shop tools". Ok, I'll bite...He listed a d/c as a shopfox (model number and all) so I asked him how much. $145. Ok, I'll be right over. Got there and it was actually a Jet 1100A. Oh, and he threw in some duct work and fittings as well

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

BOOOOO you suck!

You suck.

Is it just me, because it clearly says JET. I mean, can't people just take the few extra minutes to read and figure out what it is that they are selling.

Both you and your DC SUCK! As I understand it, Shop Fox parts, despite being a Grizzly in white, are only available through their dealers. I know here one of the locals shed his Shop Fox DC for this very reason.

Congratulations. It's always enjoyable to see someone getting a good item at a decent price.

You definitely scored. At that price you will no problem replacing with a canister filter.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Moscicki View Post
    You suck.

Is it just me, because it clearly says JET. I mean, can't people just take the few extra minutes to read and figure out what it is that they are selling.
    I even went back and looked at the pic, yep, it's a JET. It was funny cause he even listed a model number so I was in the boards asking about the ShopFox.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wrenn View Post
    Both you and your DC SUCK! As I understand it, Shop Fox parts, despite being a Grizzly in white, are only available through their dealers. I know here one of the locals shed his Shop Fox DC for this very reason.
    That's what I had read, but figured I couldn't go wrong at the price. I've been using a DD so this will be a nice upgrade.

Troy

You and the DC SUCK!!

Nice find

Bill

I have the same one. I replaced the top with a canister and have been happy with the system. You definitely scored. Love the mobility and the power for my small shop. Never have had a problem.