Thread: Problem with posting

Problem with posting

Hello, I have logged in here for the first time in a while and there is a giveaway going on for certain things like the dust vac, which requires a person to post to the thread to be eligible, well I am not able to post anywhere other than here.I wasn't able to post anything whhen I registered either. That's why I never really came back. Can you help me out here? thanks!
    Charles Nicholls

I'm having the same problem. I can post to this thread - but all the giveaways don't allow me to post.

Tom

I'm in the same boat. I signed up for some time last year, but was never allowed to do anything but read other people's posts. I thought maybe there was a waiting period until I could make my own posts or something and kind of forgot about Sawmill Creek, but I just found out that I can actually post here, but not in any of the giveaway threads.
    Last edited by Kevin Marks; 02-08-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Same for me. What is the solution? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Malzacher View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I can post to this thread - but all the giveaways don't allow me to post.

Tom
    Same problem here.

Kris

From another post in the Help Forum:

Both the Announcements thread and the FAQ thread in the Support Forum explain that you must be a Contributor to post in the FreeStuff, Lumber Yard, Classifieds and the Deals and Discounts Forums. All of the primary woodworking Forums are open for Members to post and create threads but these four Forums are set aside as a perk for our Contributors. Click on the Donate link on the blue menu bar at the top od any page here for more information.

Kris is right, you must be a Contributor to be able to post in the FreeStuff Forum. A 6 dollar annual donation is all it takes and worth every penny, click on the Donate Link on the blue menu bar for more information.

GOOD NEWS!!!! You are eligible to register and win our Grand Prize Trotec Laser Engraver without making a donation......Click Here to Register Right Now.