drozda traveling dvd

I have available the cindy drozda
    TURN A FABULOUS FINIAL BOX WITH CINDY DROZDA
    please refer to the rules of the traveling dvd
    first qualified individual to post gets the dvd next

I would love to have it.
    Can't find travelling dvd rules?
    Bet you have to be a contributor.
    Last edited by Neal Daughtry; 02-26-2013 at 6:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Allen,

Please reference my old post and cut-n-paste the rules into this one. This will avoid the issue we just saw (as well as others), Members requesting the DVDs.

Neal,

Unfortunately, the Mobile DVD Library is for Contributors only. If you'd like to contribute to the Creek, it's $6/yr, which opens up several other forums to you, as well.
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

Blog Entries
    I'll take it!
    Sending PM
    Have a Nice Day!

Jon has already posted for it, but for his information and for others, here are the rules -

1. Loans are restricted to Contributors of SMC, and I would expect that policy to be honored by others that may come into possession of these DVDs. If you aren't a Contributor, then pay the $6 and have an opportunity to borrow these DVDs, and others that may be available by other creekers.
    2. This DVD will be marked with the owners name. While he does not ever expect them back in his possession, should the interest in borrowing these cease, he would appreciate the individual holding them at the time sending him a PM for his address and returning them.

3. The DVDs should be cared for properly so they can be shared with others.
    4. I will mail the DVD or DVDs to any Contributor wanting them for viewing. That person will diligently watch them to the extent they feel it takes to absorb the material, and then the holder shall promplty post a thread similar to this one seeking another interested individual. The person shipping shall bear the cost of shipping each time the DVDs change possession.
    5. This arrangement is based solely on the honor system. They have been very helpful to me, and I hope they will help others. But, that can only happen if we have honest participation in this arrangement. If it doesn't work, then it is no great loss to me economically, but it will certainly be a disappointment to me.
    6. SMC is not involved in this at all, has no liability, and this entire arrangement is voluntary on my part. I accept the risk of loss of the DVDs, and in no way intend to hold the owners/administrators/moderators of SMC liable in any way in the event of loss.
    7. There will be no "waiting list", and each time the DVD is offered for loan, a new thread shall be posted, and the first contributor posting in the thread gets the DVD.

Blog Entries
    Thanks John. I've had the Bill Grumbine video... I understand the rules.
    Last edited by Jon Lanier; 02-26-2013 at 9:13 PM.
    Have a Nice Day!

my thoughts exactly john and jon
    pm me jon
    sorry neal
    rules are rules