Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Router table opinion

I have owned the rt1000 table the last 4 years. Very sturdy, excellent dc and lots of storage. Got the offset wrench from Sommerfeld's Tools along with their raised panel router set. I don't know what the festool rt at 1300.00 can do that this Canadian built table can't. John

If you watch the Incra site they are always having sales that can save you $$$ on a complete system. The router plate is included pre-drilled so if you have a router with above the table adjustments you can always get a lift later. With the wonder fence each half if needed is adjustable independently from the other. I recently bought a the #3 combo package and when they had a sale and I had points to use bought the caster set. I had the original Incra jig years ago and that made me a convert. With shipping and because I had a router and didn't get a lift yet I have less than $800 invested.
    Andy Kertesz

" Impaled on nails of ice, raked by emerald fire"...... King Crimson '71

We are very happy with our Kreg Precision Router Table System. The table and stand are very sturdy and readily accomodated the Triton router that we mounted to it.

We use the Kreg system in my shop and LOVE it. I built a ply cabinet in the stand with great dust collection and plenty of storage. We use a 3.5 HP porter cable motor with the Kreg lift system. If you look carefully 90% of the systems look like they came out of the same factory and had different stickers put on them. I'm not sure how different most of them are from one another. That being said we love the Kreg.
    Art

I ended up gettng the RT1000 out of Canada. Had it within a week and it is solidly built. I think its about 125-150 lbs assembled? Either way, very sturdy and has all the build in storage i needed. Picked up the big triton router so i can adjust from above the table so no need for a lift. I am very happy with the service and product at less than half of what i would have invested in the incra.

Thanks,

chris