Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grizzly 17" Anniversary Bandsaw - Photo.

Can I just say I'm drooling? That is one gorgeous bandsaw. Congratulations on 30 years Shiraz. My Grizzly machines have been good to me, but the best thing is you stock parts! Here's to another 30 and then some.

Shiraz:

Beautiful machine. It almost makes me wish I had waited a year or two to get my 513X2 bandsaw except for all the great work I've been able to do in the intervening time and the things I've built with it. Great machine and operates flawlessly. I also have a Griz drill press that I've had for about twenty five years that I'd like to upgrade but the thing just keeps on running and I can't bring myself to replace it. If it weren't for Grizzly hobbyists like me wouldn't have the tools to do what we do. Thanks so much for the great tools and a wonderful company.

Dan Barber

That's a beautiful machine but I'm still partial to my original GO513. I never planned on going "Grizzly" but somehow ended up with a shop full of Grizzly machines. The value was just too good to ignore. Congratulations on 30 years and I hope Grizzly has thirty more.
    Cody

Logmaster LM-1 sawmill, 30 hp Kioti tractor w/ FEL, Stihl 290 chainsaw, 300 bf cap. Solar Kiln

If IU were to buy the new bandsaw,I'd have to spray over the bear,sorry. The bear head is bad enough,let alone the whole bear. And,I have bought probably about 8 or more Grizzly machines during my job as toolmaker for the museum,and for use at home.
    Last edited by george wilson; 04-07-2013 at 2:00 PM.