Ok so I have been using Bad Dawg bits for years and at the last show stocked up on all there new rover bits and biter and stuff. There new Rover bits are great I ruff in wires all day long and they cut like butter but don't last very long also saw dust piles up behind the bit becasue it has not wasy to clear it and you can't get the bit out, lost two like that they are now part of someones house. There regular drill I have not found much use for but concreat they suck in wodd chip in metal. Stone is about the only thing it does well in.

It all went down hill with the Bad Dawg Biter though, bought this could not find a review that is why I am posting this so other people don't make the same mistake. It sat in the truck for about 3 months. Finally had a job where I needed it pulled out htis bran new biter. I had to open the back of some electric boxes. Nibbled about 1/4 inch and bang head broke! Ok went to replace which is no easy feat in the field. Anyhow the body was mismachined which made it hard. Finally after 40 min got it back together with a new pin and head and bang! Brooke again.

So long storie short Sent it back apperently this thing is not covered under warntee AT ALL. Only the body. The pins are anadised and when I spoke to Bad Dawg, the owner which was pretty short on the phone said it must of been my tequnique the jaws had no ware even the black was not worn off indicating there was no use. So I got charged $70 to buy new parts. I told her when they sold it to me they said if it could fit in the jaw it would cut it. She then said that is not true it willonly cut soft metal stright on. Also that when you cut you need to be exacly flush sith the object and can't tilt it. so using this anywhere than a bench or in the open wonlt work. I then asked for a refund and she said it was over 30 days and would not take it back, she also said everyone woudl return them then! So much for customer service or warntee or anything, I think I got some bad heades but instead of makeing the customer happy they just want to charge you.

So the Biter in my book is a flop I wish I had never bought it and I will never buy anoter bad dawg tool they have now had my bits for shaping for 3 weeks also and tried to give me a hassle on that saying they where used wrong and you need to apy a large sum for return shipping makeing it almost not worth it to send them in.