Thread: Trotec Driver

Trotec Driver

It looks like I have an opportunity to purchase a used Trotec 80watt with
    Ceramic tube at a price I think I'm willing to chance. But the current owner
    bought it from the original owner and never got around to using it and doesn't
    have the driver. Anyone know where I could download that in case I make a deal?

Sounds fishy but if it is legit then talk to Trotec because you will need a serial # to activate it. If it has a ceramic tube it can't be that old.
    Have a Blessed day,

Michael Kowalczyk

Laser-Trotec Speedy II 60 watt with 9.4.2 job control and will soon upgrade to JC X
    Corel Draw Suite X6, FlexiSign Pro 8.62, AI CS3 and Lasertype6

CNC Routers-Thermwood model C40 with 4th axis. Thermwood Model 42 with dual tables and dual spindles with ATC for high production runs,
    ArtcamPro 2010_SP4, EnroutePro 5.1, BobCad v21 & v24, Aspire v8 and Rhino 5.
    FOTC link
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/friends.php?cp=210&lp=0&t=0&q=

If your computer is connected to the Internet Trotec can login and install the Job Control software for you, as Michael said you will need to provide the serial number of the machine. BTW that's the same one that I purchased in January of 2012, yours would be newer than mine.

By all means contact Trotec. It should have warranty remaining.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Thanks for the advice. If the "boss"/wife lets me buy this, I'm sure I will have more questions. I am going to contact Trotec today.

Hi Sam! Please give Trotec a call and our tech support team can help you out. Even as a third owner, we will honor the warranty until it expires.

I forgot to add that there is a small warranty transfer fee, contact the tech support team and they can help you out with everything.
    Trotec Laser, Inc.
    Marketing