Thread: Completed Cabinets

Completed Cabinets

I made these cabinets for a friend. The first cabinet is 48" wide x 88" tall x 18" deep. The double door upper cabinet is 37" tall, x 34" wide x 12" deep. The single door upper cabinet is 37" tall x 26" wide x 12" deep. They are all made of maple lumber and birch plywood - all from Timber Products - my employer. She wanted these painted white. I used Valspar Satin White Premium Enamel.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you,

Rich Aldrich

65 miles SE of Steve Schlumpf.

"To a pessimist, the glass is half empty; to an optimist, the glass is half full; to an engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be." Unknown author

Blog Entries
    Really nice Rich. I like the cabinets a lot. Having that kind of storage in the laundry room would be very useful.

Good job.

PHM

Thumbs up

Looks great!

Nice work.

Yes, nice work.

Well done Rich. The finish looks good. Did you spray or brush?

Thank you for the comments.

I rolled most of it and used a foam "brushs" for the hard to get to areas. The rollers came from Lowes and were for cabinets and doors. The rollers are much smaller than normal - 3" long and maybe 1 14" diameter. I really like them.

I wasnt thrilled to paint wood, but I do what the customer wants. This was my first paint job and I learned a lot. Spray might be better. My customer was very happy anyway.
    Thank you,

Rich Aldrich

65 miles SE of Steve Schlumpf.

"To a pessimist, the glass is half empty; to an optimist, the glass is half full; to an engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be." Unknown author

Rich,

I will be your friend if you send a set of cabinets like those to Kentucky. Nice work.