Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turner specific, Work Bench, Peg board/Lathe tool storage.

Very nice John, you should be pleased.

I use shower curtains to drop shavings and also protect walls, other tools, etc from wet shavings/sap. I have added 2 more since the pictures in this post were made: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...oth&highlight=

3. John and Michael, those are some fabulous turning tool storage cabinets you have built. I am envious. I had planned on doing something similar but an overwhelming fit of laziness seems to take over whenever I think about starting a project like that. Beautiful work and well thought out guys!
    Big Mike

I have done so much with so little for so long I am now qualified to do anything with nothing......

P.S. If you are interested in plans for any project that I post, just put some money in an envelope and mail it to me and I will keep it.

4. Like Thomas I use shower curtains to help contain the mess. I was able get some ceiling mounted curved rails that came from a hospital room which enables me to slide the curtains around a corner and eliminate gaps. When I am through I can bunch the curtains up and tie them into a wad with a piece of Velcro strapping. It is about time to replace my curtains as they are so grungy and sappy that not as much light comes through. I am thinking of replacing them with the attached to provide inspiration. Lord knows I need inspiration some times.

Sexy curtain 3.jpg
    Big Mike

I have done so much with so little for so long I am now qualified to do anything with nothing......

P.S. If you are interested in plans for any project that I post, just put some money in an envelope and mail it to me and I will keep it.

Thanks again all for your input, a lot to consider. I guess putting a new Bench together should be first and I can work on my tool box design in the mean time.