Thread: Good source for birdseye?

Good source for birdseye?

I'm in Missouri and looking for a good source for Birdseye Hard Maple. I haven't gotten on the phone yet but figured I'd ask here as the start of my searching.

thanks in advance,
    Nick

Bell Forest products in Michigan. google it and it comes right up. I have ordered birdseye from them and have been satisfied. They have other sizes and thicknesses besides what is listed on the web site. Just ask the guy that answers the phone for whatever you need. Jared

bobkloes [info@bobkloes.com]

All the way to the UP Michigan in Ishpeming. They hold an auction during the winter. That's when the good stuff is sold.
    Crazy Yoopers.
    Last edited by Myk Rian; 05-11-2013 at 7:51 PM.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

+1 on Bob Kloes. He has some really nice wood

A local lumberyard says it is a defect, and will usually give it to me at a discount. Find one like that near you!

What part of Missouri are you in? I go to Smith's Lumber in Lebanon. They have some of the best prices on lumber I have ever seen. I'm not sure if they have Birdseye, but I'm almost positive they could get it.

+1 on Bell Forest Products www.bellforestproducts.com They have great service and good prices. Ask for Boone or Erick.