Thread: My New Fuji Mini Mate 3

My New Fuji Mini Mate 3

I started my quest for an HVLP system with an Earlex 5500 in mind but as I did my research I came to the conclusion that I would need something with a little more power. I narrowed it down to the Earlex 6900 and the Fuji Mini mate 3. The deciding factors that pushed me towards the Fuji were the adjust-ability of the gun (Fan control knob), powerful turbine, non-bleed, and the hose. The price was more for the Fuji but you get what you pay for. I have to gloat a little because I actually scored the Fuji on the Zon for 500 and as an added surprise when I opened the package the 6' whip hose was included so I saved another 30 bucks! Nothing about this system is cheap the finish is perfect and everything worked perfectly. I put it together last night and had some latex laying around so I thinned it and sprayed a few scrap pieces. After figuring out how to use all of the settings I was able to really dial the gun in and the control is amazing, I could take it down to a small line almost like an airbrush or open it up to a 12" fan. If your in the market for an HVLP this one should be on your list, I couldn't be happier with it!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night
    -Poe

I'm glad you posted this. I have been searching forever, and not being able to make up my mind which HVLP to buy. Fuji was on the top of my list. I think this just sealed the deal for me. Thanks!!

That's funny that you posted this. I feel the same way about it. I just got mine last week and sprayed some shelving today. I couldn't be happier with the results. The hardest part for me was deciding between the 3 or the 4. After today I realized that I made a good choice with the 3. It will do everything that I want to do with it. Congrats on a good choice!

I have the Super 3 and it is so easy to use! I've sprayed about 2-1/2 gallons of finish so far and the results have been beautiful. I too did a lot of research and I feel Fuji was the right choice.