Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My verision of Norm Abram's Deluxe Router Station

Very nice indeed!

Blog Entries
    This is one of those projects on my to do list too. Well done Ken, I always enjoy your work. I'll be done with my workbench this coming week, maybe router tables will be next. Thanks for planting the seed.
    What you listen to is your business....what you hear is ours.

Very nice work. I wish I had your dc system on mine---one of these days.

I am downsizing my woodworking shop but my router table will be the last tool to go.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Hi Ken,

That is a great looking router table. I like the fence design. I have always wanted to build that type of fence. May the time is nearing...

Sam

OK, Ken,

Now that you have had it a while, is there anything you would do differently??

Rick Potter
    PS: Sam.......it's time, it's time.

Rick,

I haven't used it yet though I should be in a few days.

When I posted that I was on my way out the door for 12 days in Norfolk, VA. I had hoped to meet Keith Outten for the first time but my schedule with our youngest son, his family, our oldest grandson and his family prevented that.

We got back and while I was waiting for a new tool to arrive for my next project, the oldest son asked me to help with a bathroom remodel. We plumbed in the bathtub and shower on Sunday. Monday, we hung Wonderboard. Yesterday, I had a semi-annual physical and spent the afternoon running around locating a source for a vaccination I need per my implant surgeon.

Today was yard work day.

I should be able to find use for it within a week.

Sorry!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Looks great! Need to build one but unfortunately it is behind a bunch of honey do projects, not to mention, leveling my workbench. But then...maybe Regardless, looks great! Let us know how it works!

I finally had the opportunity to use this new router table this week. I installed a Woodpeckers PRLV-2 lift on it.

To say I am pleased with the way the lift works would be an understatement. Being able to perform above table bit changes and accurately adjust bit height with the thumbwheel makes this a dream to use!

The table, the high pressure laminate for the working surfaces and the dust collection all work well!
    Last edited by Ken Fitzgerald; 08-29-2013 at 6:14 PM.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....