Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jessems new tool

Is this how power feeders work, with a slight toe-in to keep the stock pushed up tight against the fence?

I've always wondered about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Zellers View Post
    Is this how power feeders work, with a slight toe-in to keep the stock pushed up tight against the fence?

I've always wondered about that.
    Yup, and it doesn't take much.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Potter View Post
    Guy,

Looks to me like the only wear part is the 'o' rings.

Rick Potter
    i pulled the trigger wish i had them before sunday i am due to spend 4 hours on the rt on sunday these sure would make it easier

For $99 I am going to order some today. Just finished routing replacement rails for wood garage doors, 9' length of 2x6 fir. These would have helped.

thx for lead guys..... I have been waiting for a product like this... ordered ASAP, this price won't last, you can just tell...
    their is many ways to push the stock towards the fence, but all requiring constant re settting based on stock width...this is an eloquent solution to that problem.... specially when routing corners on tapers... agreed also, price and shipping to USA VERY fair price. Jessem can really produce some very desirable and fairly priced ww products lately. nice find...

Quote Originally Posted by Will Blick View Post
    thx for lead guys..... I have been waiting for a product like this... ordered ASAP, this price won't last, you can just tell...
    their is many ways to push the stock towards the fence, but all requiring constant re settting based on stock width...this is an eloquent solution to that problem.... specially when routing corners on tapers... agreed also, price and shipping to USA VERY fair price. Jessem can really produce some very desirable and fairly priced ww products lately. nice find...
    +1 Just putting shop together,again. This looks like a great option.

I can't tell but it looks like these would fit on an Incra with no modification does that sound right?

Quote Originally Posted by keith micinski View Post
    I can't tell but it looks like these would fit on an Incra with no modification does that sound right?
    Great question; it looks like the slot on the LS super system's fence might be a tad too low.

No engineer here, but the website says the max stock thickness is 9/16 below the center of the fence slot, and goes up 2 3/4 from there. At least that's the way I read it.

How high up is the centerline of your T-track/slot?

Rick Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Potter View Post
    No engineer here, but the website says the max stock thickness is 9/16 below the center of the fence slot, and goes up 2 3/4 from there. At least that's the way I read it.

How high up is the centerline of your T-track/slot?

Rick Potter
    I have the Jessem fence and the center of the T-Track is 2 15/16" off the table top.

The center of the slot on the INCRA Wonder Fence looks to be 1-3/4" above the table so they should be able to handle stock as thick as 1-3/16".

Funny thing is I have JessEm Mast R Lift II and don't want these either. Seemed way overpriced for what they do. I will keep my 30.00 set of feather boards (that were also made by JessEm!

That is confusing although I get it now , the maximum stock thickness is 9/16 below slot which puts me at 2-3/16 on my fence. In the beginning of the video he drops the wheel all the way down to table for a split second.

still haven't shipped after 6 days

I bought my Delta baby feeder for $99 in one of those legendary Rockler blowout deals. These would be a lot faster to set up. I use the feeder for repetitive or long runs but use featherboards for almost everything else.

-Brian