Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trend Air Shield Pro Sale

http://www.ptreeusa.com/edirect_071913.htm

I had trouble adding to the cart after I put in the Trend items.
    "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." Robert Heinlein

"[H]e had at home a lathe, and amused himself by turning napkin rings, with which he filled up his house, with the jealousy of an artist and the egotism of a bourgeois."
    Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary

Doug,

Thanks for the link.
    Paul Singer
    Jet 1642EVS 2hp

I received mine today along with the "smart" charger. Tried it on and with the headband tightened it wasn't too uncomfortable (except for my wife laughing her butt off and the dogs attacking me). No fun with it yet since the battery takes an initial charge time of 24 hours. Maybe I can work on the shop-made charge cradle tonight. I'll have to give Trend a call in the morning because the fancy storage bag they include has a couple of tears in it.

Mike

Mike, don't forget to use the tilt adjust to "balance" the unit on your head so that it's neither pulling forwards nor backwards. It makes a big difference in comfort.
    Lathes: Nova DVR XP, Delta 46-460, Jet 1014vsi; Bader III 2"x72" belt grinder; Triton 2.25 router; CMT Industrio table; Jointech fence; SC planer; Dewalt miter; Delta 14" bandsaw; Festool TS55, MFT/3, CT22, ETS150/3, OF1400, PSB300EQ, CXS; Hegner Scrollsaw; JJ-6CS jointer; Grizzly 1023s cabinetsaw, Jet 17" drill press; Rigid OSS; 9" SandFlee; 3M AirStream & Breathe Easy PAPRs