Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legacy Lasers: Buy or Bust?

I have a Legacy Lasers 800. I could not be happier with the machine, condition it arrived in, and support. Support in particular from Dean is instantaneous by email and he is available by phone quickly as well. My whole installation story of my laser, specs, etc. is available here: http://www.k4mg.com/CNC/Legacy_Laser...sembly_Log.htm
    K4MG, Barry
    Artsign JSM9060P - LegacyLaser 800 Series Laser
    Upgrades:
    • 80w RECI
    • power supply
    • air handling
    • CW5000 Chiller
    • Includes 1 Spare Lens and Mirrors
    Software:
    • LaserCut 5.3
    • Corel X3
    • Inkscape
    • OpenScad
    • Aspire 4.0

I am the owner at Legacy Laser's. Don't come on the forums much but let me clear up a few of the comments here. The warranty page you saw was an old page that I missed updating after our server went down. I had to reload all of the pages and missed a couple. Our warranty starts the day it arrives at the customers location. All of our machines carry a 2 year warranty. 3 months on lens and mirrors. 40 - 60w laser tubes are 3 months and we also include a spare laser tube. 80w and above we use reci tubes and they have a 9 month warranty. All other parts are covered for 2 years. We have been selling and supporting since 2006. Now some say they have never heard of us and that's fine,but also means you never seen anything bad about us either! I think if we were a bad company you would have seen something in the last 7 years!
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 08-20-2013 at 4:01 PM.