Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lithonia SB432MV - thoughts

I just received an order from Zoro tools and it was very smooth, Ithey shipped very quickly and I had the order in the 3rd working day.

image.jpgWell the lights are up and I've just finished hooking up the electrical outlets, switches, etc. just haven't done the low voltage stuff.

Over I like the light. Really bright though I do need to debug one light the just stopped working.
    Bob C

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    The 3 light bulbs above the door -- which will eventually be different colors -- will tell me if I have 3 phase power "on"; if the dust collector is on (seriously don't think I'll need a light to tell me but it was easy at the time to do); and if I'm venting outside. They r controlled by switches near the door.

I also went ahead and wired for sound, Ethernet and video. I figure I can just sit out here and watch a movie if I get kicked out of the house. The floors are a mixture of maple and ambrosia maple which I picked up at an auction. They r prettier than the pine floors in the house....for a little while. That heavy Woodmaster is on pretty small wheels and the floor held up pretty well
    Bob C