Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lee Valley App

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Griggs View Post
    ....I actually kind of regret putting up my new avatar. I think I was just starting to convince people that I might actually be a cat!
    On the internet, nobody knows this...

Also, with respect to the OP:
    1. Thanks for the heads up, I did not know about the app and will d/l it soon.
    2. My wife hates you.

daniel
    Not all chemicals are bad. Without hydrogen or oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Cohen View Post
    Lloyd and all,

I was tempted to post about this app about a week ago, but I am an enabler enough.

I will comment on this, however (while not meaning to sidetrack the thread) ..

Go to the Seagate website and find their portable hard drives. They have a 1Tb wireless version. This is amazing! It is no doubt more than an extra card, but up to about 5 or 7 can access it simultaneously, and it holds a silly amount of data. I connect my iPad to it, and store movies and magazines there for both home use and travel.

Regards from Perth

Derek

Derek, thank you. I tried the previous version, but didn't feel that it was a finished product. This one looks more complete.
    Old age can be better than the alternative.

I just downloaded the app and catalogs last night. Very handy. The App just needs an option to notify you with special offers and/or free shipping announcements. Email is sooo 2010.
    Gary