Haven't been around much lately but thought I would show what followed me home yesterday. Found an estate sale yesterday a short distance from me. The owner was/is quite the craftsman and most everything he had was in like new condition. The tools were up for sale yesterday and next weekend is his wood carving tools & supplies and his wifes craft supplies. May just have to go back again. Wish I would have had more $$$ as everything was priced fair to sell and there was a lot there. Lots of wrenches and power tools, stationary and corded.

As it was I dropped $58 on what you see here.
The Stanley 18-1/4($5.00) is nice except for some nickel peeling on the cap. The Stanley 60-1/2($5.00) needs a new lever cap and a new pin for the front adjuster. The No.4 saw vice($6.00) doesn't have a nick on it. The Craftsman miter box($12.00) I happened to see under a table just as I was about ready to leave. Love my Stanley box but this one looks to be in nicer condition.

misc.jpgmiter box 4.jpgmiter box 1.jpgmiter box 2.jpgmiter box 3.jpgplane group.jpgplane 18.jpgsaws.jpg