Well went to an estate auction on Saturday. Came away with a few toys as the better half would say. I went to get the compound mitre saw they had listed. When I got there I found out he had purchased it just before he passed away and didn't even have it out of the box. I got it for $67.50. The other thing I bought was a DC. It is a Delta AP300. The small one bag unit which he had turned on and just used once. They tried for about 10 minutes to get a bid of $150, then dropped to $125, then to $100. Finally one of his kids said just sell it. He finally asked if anyone one would give $45. I raised my hand and he said sold. I hadn't intended on buying it but at that price. So now I will get a Penn State 1 Micron bag for it since I found out Delta does not sell anything smaller than 30 micron. Highland Hardware has a sealed fiber seperator unit which the gentleman told me would only affect the static pressure by 2 %. He says he has the AP300 with the seperator unit in his small shop and he said it will collect 99 % of the debris. So we will see.

By the way I also picked up 4 old Stanley planes in excellent condition. 2 were smaller block planes, a #7 and a #4 smoothing plane for $27.50.

All in all was a good weekend.

Bernie