Thread: Not the Bessy's but...

Not the Bessy's but...

Ya know I really miss the Bessy clasic parallel jaw clamps they use to have. The price was reasonable. I remember amazon use to put them on sale all the time. For a period, I'd buy one or two every other month. I even have a few of the real long ones for case work. Now, clamps are just stupidly expensive. I saw that woodcraft in the recent flyer had a deal on groz 4 pack with holder for gluing up doors for 99 bucks. I went by and looked at them today, and have to admit they looked good. I bought a couple kits (probably not going to use the gadgets for holding them but...) 2 24"'s and 2 40"'s. Basically 25 bucks a piece was a heck of a deal. Anyway. Worth a look if you need clamps. Ok I know you always end up with one clamp less than you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Hankins View Post
    Ok I know you always end up with one clamp less than you need.
    Aint THAT the truth!

Menards had their made in USA sale last week, and had the cabinet masters on sale for 24.95., so watch for those made in usa sales. The 36"and 48" were also on sale.

Keep an eye amazon. I had 4-40 inch bessey revos delivered to my door on Thursday. $107, after they got done collecting taxes. They are VERY nice clamps. Almost afraid to get glue on them.