Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: McFeely's, FreeStuff Winner Feb 17, 2003

In the foothills of the NM Sandia Mountains
    Congrats Ian!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Howard

I've got 30" of snow out my back door - I've cleared my drive 3 1/2 times & finally had a plow truck finish it. Chopped 2" of ice off my walkway - litterly can not see one of the cars in my drive - got calouses on my hands & an ice pack on my back as I type this.

As long as it doesn't turn into a hurricane I'll be happy

Come to think of it last time I was down there was a pretty bad tropical storm & the water was just coming over the bridge in clear lake. Oh well

Thanks for the update
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

Smile can,t swim if don,t get in

I love making sawdust an reading about other peoples ideas so please have at it -- arthur (alis- Red )

Thumbs up Congratulations, Ian!

I am a member of another (unrelated to WW) forum that has member draws like this with prizes from sponsors all the time. It makes it all that much more fun!

Boy, this site just keeps getting better!
    Rik

Thumbs up Congratulations Ian

Man you guys are amazing Keith! It just keeps getting better and better.
    Bud Duffy Punkinhook Ranch

Holy smokes!

Holy smokes! And it isn't even my birthday anymore.

Thanks so much Keith and gang.

I read about you guys trying to get these promotional type things going never thinking I would actually be the recipient of one.

Keep up the great work! (I can believe you guys are doing all this pro bono.)

Good luck to the next winner.

Regards,

-- Ian

Thumbs up

Keith, I'm really impressed with this forum. You and your crew are doing a great job. I will truly miss the Pond when it goes but I do believe Sawmill Creek is here to stay and I'm glad to be a member. Oh! Yes Congratulations Ian for your Win.

Hey Ron,

What part of Virginia is Bealeton located in?

Smile

Originally posted by Jackie Outten
    Hey Ron,

What part of Virginia is Bealeton located in?
    I thought I answered your Post eariler but I must have done something wrong. I'm still learning how to paddle my way in this creek. Oh Well ! Bealeton VA. is located along route 17 and route 28 and it's in between Culpepper and Warrenton VA. It's about 70 miles from Washington D.C. It's also about 25 miles West of Fredricksburg VA.

Originally posted by Ron McNeil
    I thought I answered your Post eariler but I must have done something wrong. I'm still learning how to paddle my way in this creek. Oh Well ! Bealeton VA. is located along route 17 and route 28 and it's in between Culpepper and Warrenton VA. It's about 70 miles from Washington D.C. It's also about 25 miles West of Fredricksburg VA.
    Thanks Ron. I thought it might be up that way. Keith and I used to live in Spotsylvania (4 years) when we worked at North Anna Power Station.

Congratulations Ian!!!

Thumbs up I'm Lovin It!

From the Pond to the Creek!

Great transition. Hats off to the folks here. This site is very well done! Looked at several options since the "announcement", and found a new home here, along with the good folks at WoodCentral.

Prizes Too? - Way cool!

Way to go Ian!

Thumbs up Keith,my request....

Here's what I want to win.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NOTHING beats a failure,but a try.
    -------------------------------------------
    Have a Blessed Day,

JMC

Free Stuff Program

John / All

I have left a voice message on the phone of a big wheel at Delta and have asked him to return my call so that I could discuss our "Free Stuff" program with him. Will Delta call us back? Maybe when we get three thousand members maybe not.

I hope that the manufacturers will get behind this program, I already know the small companys will, several have pledged prizes already. When we start the bulk buy (SawBucks) program we will tend to patronise the companys who support us as a group. Money talks!