Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Widows print driver & control system for chinese machines.

I apologize then Dan, "soul crushing" hmmm, I am Kinda familiar with Cnc equipment and rampings and step motors and servo's I have built a few cnc's. I have trashed gears and racks testing motors and diff drives with heavy gantries. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLxzP...=ULCFvVIMb-KNY .. I am going to start over "why" I have no idea I figured with the volume of people on here it would shorten the quest. My wife runs the lasers and I run the Cnc's she is used to the ULS from corel and inches measurements, so she is having a hard time with the china machine. about 3 months ago I came across a machine that was obviously Chinese but was running from CorelDraw and the machine had been upgraded in Seattle Wash. by www.2laser.com I contacted them and they sent me a email.
    Hi Dan,

Thanks for contacting us. I am not familiar with the Keyland brand name, but am very familiar with most of the Chinese manufacturers. For the upgrade, you would need the controller (includes stepper motor drivers) and a new set of motors (same size mounting as your current motors). The controller comes with software that is the same printer driver style as ULS utilizes. You will be able to print directly from the current version of Corel. Also, the grey scale images is included in the software.

Pricing is US$6,440 and includes telephone/internet technical support for any questions during the installation. Well that's nice so after many emails and search I have found there source it is Testra also have other companies that are using Chinese parts and upgrading them. so its not quite soul crushing...is it.

Hi Dan,

Does the Keyland machine not have the option for the Corel plugin?

cheers

Dave
    You did what !

Yes it does, up to ver.4 but its just as fast to use a swap file and the RDcam software.