Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Router encounter.

I feel your pain. I had a router accident a few years ago and went to the ER to get the finger sewed up. It was about $1,000 for the sewing and an antibiotic shot. Had my tetanus up to date. After that surprise, I took the stitches out myself when it came time.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

Man, my last tetanus shot was in 1994! I better go get one before my insurance vaporizes this time next year!

Sorry to hear about the accident, they suck, no two ways about it. Worst I ever did was a biscuit joiner ripped up the ends of two fingers (dumb, dumb, dumb). Lucky for me the boss was away that week and my wife was visiting her mother - I didn't even get yelled at!

Drill press bit me in June, dumb again. Burr on the block of aluminum cut the skin on my wrist. Didn't seem that bad, but it left one heck of a scar - and right over a vein! I guess that one was closer than I realized at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Henderson View Post
    I feel your pain. I had a router accident a few years ago and went to the ER to get the finger sewed up. It was about $1,000 for the sewing and an antibiotic shot. Had my tetanus up to date. After that surprise, I took the stitches out myself when it came time.

Mike
    Ditto. Cut my thumb at work, $1000. Six stiches, four hours in the emergency room.

OK... I was told there was gonna be pictures.