Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: any one have a Hammer N4400 OR a Felder FB-510 ? Need some feedback

You will not regret the MM20, I was in the same boat this summer. I was going to get the Laguna, but there was a supply issue I then looked at the Felder but the MM was a way better machine and not a lot more money. I definitely do not regret this purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by michael flay View Post
    You will not regret the MM20, I was in the same boat this summer. I was going to get the Laguna, but there was a supply issue I then looked at the Felder but the MM was a way better machine and not a lot more money. I definitely do not regret this purchase.
    I'm working with Erik Loza of MiniMax to get a FS-43 J/P added to the shipment with my MM20 so I can save a few coins on shipping .
    I was looking @ the Hammer A3 - 41 J/P as well
    Mike >............................................/ Maybe I'm doing this Babysitting Gig to throw off the Authorities \................................................<

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Mahan View Post
    I'm working with Erik Loza of MiniMax to get a FS-43 J/P added to the shipment with my MM20 so I can save a few coins on shipping .
    I was looking @ the Hammer A3 - 41 J/P as well
    Luckily for me mine was in stock down east so I had it in 4 days, you will not regret the Minimax line they are great machines and I have not looked back. I original was going to go with a A3-31 but ended up with a Casadei 12"JP combo which is a rebadged Minimax machine and I felt the quality and overall build of the machine was better then the Hammer when I saw both in person.

heads up Laguna has that DriftMaster Fence @ $100.oo off right now & the ceramic guides @ $75.oo off
    I got both
    that was too good to pass on as I did want both
    You have to call a salesman to get the deal
    Mike >............................................/ Maybe I'm doing this Babysitting Gig to throw off the Authorities \................................................<